2006 Cruisers Yachts 370 Express
Yacht price :
EXCELLENT FAMILY AND CRUISING VESSEL .....
"Sassy Lassie" is a beautiful 2006 37' Cruisers Express.
She has been very well kept by knowledgeable owners and
shows with pride in ownership.
Everything on this boat is in well above average condition.
Economical Twin 315 hp Yanmar Diesel Engines;
Optional Blue Hull;
NEW Upgraded Raymarine E127 Marine Hybrid Touch
Electronics with Digital Raydome Scanner.
2016 West Marine Dinghy and 2016 g hp 4-Stroke Motor
are available, but will be sold separately.
Vessel is in turnkey condition,
ready for her new owners to enjoy.
A great buying opportunity.
- Cruisers Yachts
- 370 Express
- Punta Gorda, FL, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Sassy Lassie
- Boat Type:
- Express Cruiser
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 37 ft - 11.28 meter
- 13 ft - 3.96 meter
- Draft - max:
- 3 ft - 0.91 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- 19000 lbs
- 6LPA STP
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- V Drive
- Fuel Type:
- 315 (Individual), 630 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- Fuel Tank:
- 300 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 70 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 55 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
- Cruisers Yachts' 370 Express features a sleek express exterior with plenty of Cockpit space and a well-thought-out layout, effectively combining above deck comfort with a sweet, performance-driven profile.
- With the single stateroom layout, the 370 achieves a wide-open feel.
- The airy Salon is one continuous living space from the forward stateroom to the comfortable aft settee.
- The 370 is able to comfortably provide sleeping accommodations for five people.
- Has a generous 6-foot, 6-inch headroom.
- Galley layout positions the refrigerator conveniently at eye level, which also allows for more storage in the Galley.
- This arrangement is located in close proximity to the Cockpit for additional convenience when entertaining or relaxing topside.
- The forward Master Stateroom boasts a large marine queen bed that is easily accessible for maximum convenience.
- Additionally, the main Head features a separate shower stall, in keeping with the idea of maximizing privacy, comfort and ease of use for those living aboard.
- Neutral interior.
- Neutral leatherette upholstery.
- Cherry wood cabinetry and joinery.
- Neutral carpeting.
- Canvas carpet runners for Cabin.
- Cherry wood Cabin entry treads.
- 6’ 6” Headroom.
There are two separate seating areas in this single-level Salon sole.
Main Salon / Dinette
- Curved settee to starboard with neutral leatherette upholstery.
- Cherry wood table for dining or entertaining.
- Ottoman for extra seating.
- Cherry wood storage cabinetry.
Aft / Mid-Cabin Salon Area
- Flexsteel sofa with neutral leatherette upholstery - converts to full-size double berth.
- Cherry wood end shelf.
- Hanging locker.
- Accent wall mirrors.
- Reading lights.
- Privacy curtain.
The L-shaped, fully appointed Galley is to port.
- Dometic built-in, eye-level refrigerator with freezer - with cherry wood panel.
- Eura Kera (2) burner electric stove.
- Whirlpool built-in microwave oven.
- Solid surface countertop.
- Stainless steel sink with single-lever faucet.
- Pressure water system.
- Upper and lower cherry wood cabinetry and drawers.
- Under-cabinet lighting.
- Sharp LCD color TV with DVD player - built-in (below refrigerator for eye-level viewing when seated).
The Master Stateroom is forward.
- Marine queen offset berth.
- Optional therapeutic foam mattress.
- Drawer storage underneath berth.
- Port and starboard hanging storage lockers.
- Mirrored forward bulkhead.
- Reading lights.
- Round overhead hatch with screen.
- Port and starboard portlights.
The head is to port.
- VacuFlush marine toilet.
- Vanity with sink and storage below.
- Separate fiberglass stall shower with water controller and adjustable shower wand.
- Mirrored medicine cabinet.
- Opening portlight.
- Towel ring.
- Privacy door.
$5,000 Upgrades in Electronics in 2016.
- RayMarine E127 Hybrid Touch Color GPS / Plotter, Digital RayDome Radar, Digital Depth Sounder, Fish Finder with Gold Nautical Charts.
- RayMarine 8002 Auto Pilot (Smart Pilot).
- Standard Horizon Matrix AIS GX2200 VHF Marine Radio.
- Faria Depth Sounder.
- Plastimo Offshore 101 Compass.
- Clarion AM/FM Stereo System with Optional 6-Disc CD Changer and Helm Mounted Remote Control.
- Onan 6.5kW Generator with sound shield – 500 hours.
- (5) Batteries – all NEW 2016 / 2017.
- (2) Battery switches.
- Battery charger.
- (2) 30-AMP Dockside shore power service with cord.
- Dockside Telephone / Cable TV Connection.
- Blue Accent Hull Gel Coat.
- Radar arch.
- Optional Camper Top Canvas Package includes screens and smilies.
- All NEW matching blue canvas outside covers for complete enclosure (2016).
- Walk-thru windshield.
- Tilt steering wheel.
- Double Helm seat.
- Port side companion seating.
- Wrap-around Cockpit seating.
- Cockpit table.
- Cockpit wet bar with sink, faucet, counter space, refrigerator / ice maker and storage.
- Jensen Cockpit stereo speakers (NEW 2016).
- Snap-in Cockpit carpeting (NEW 2017).
- (3) Forward deck hatches.
- Forward deck anchor locker.
- Remote control spotlight.
- Maxwell windlass anchor.
- Transom storage.
- Dockside water connection.
- Hot/cold transom shower.
- Extended swim platform with boarding ladder.
- Bottom paint.
- Twin 315 hp Yanmar 6LPA STP Diesel Engines - 950 hours.
- CruiseAir 16,000 BTU air conditioning system with reverse cycle heat and SMX digital controls.
- Hot water heater.
- Bennett trim tabs.
- Halon fire system.
- Sea water strainers.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.