2012 Beneteau Sense 50
Yacht price :
This Sense 50 was delivered to the current owner in 2012. The owner prepared this Yacht for his serious offshore passages by upgrading and adding many systems. She then sailed from Florida to Greece and after a few years returned to Florida. Jayana has all the safety equipment required for long distance traveling (she participated in the ARC) and with all the comfort that you would expect at home. Be sure to watch the high-quality movie " Jayana for Sale".
Factory options: Dock & Go system with the latest software, stern arch with davits, chilled water air conditioning 24000 BTU, 7.5KW generator, 3-cabin layout, shallow draft, sensation trim, 4X electric winches, TV on electric lift, additional fuel tank, ultra leather upholstery, microwave, 2X quiet flush heads. Raymarine equipment: e95 helm station, e120w chart table, AIS, depth/speed and wind, convertible saloon table, 110V electricity, folding prop, cockpit cushions.
Other options: Achilles 315DX RIB with 20HP Tohatsu and Euro helm and a depth sounder, Spectra watermaker 13G/hr, Main anchor is Ultra UA-35, Spade is the secondary anchor, 1000W solar panels, AGM batteries X7 total compacity is 1386 amp/hr, 2X ProNautic 60 battery chargers, Tempur-Pedic mattress, 5:1 home theater system, Cambridge audio speakers, TV series 6 Samsung 32" on lift system, audio Fusion MS-AV700i, Fisher Paykel dishwasher custom installed, Samsung washing machine custom installed in port shower with large storage space, RGB ambient lighting allowing for any color and intensity, full canvas with side shades, ICOM M604 VHF, Icom M802 HF SSB and Pactor modem for email, long range Wifi antenna, inboard router, Seatalk <-> Wifi bridge, Waterchef water filtration faucet, 110V/220V shore power, Plastimo certified liferaft, inflatable danbuoy, propane and butane gas connectors for USA and Europe.
Rigging/Sail plan: Full battened mainsail, genoa on furler, staysail on furler and easy sail track, code 0 with UV protection, Para sailor 2228 sq/ft, new very strong double sheave block installed for 2 spinnaker halyards, adjustable back stay.
- RIB Achilles HB315DX w/20HP Tohatsu electric start, Euro helm and depth sounder
- Solar panels 1000W on extreme low profile powder coated aluminum brackets, 4X Aurinco 110W ea. and 5X112W ea. Solbian flexible panels on Bimini
- Generator 7.5 Onan KW
- 2000W inverter
- Batteries: 7 AGM batteries total capacity 1386 amp/hr
- Electric blinds and motorized companionway door
- 3 zones 24000 BTU chilled water system
- Watermaker Spectra Catalina 300 13G/hr
- Dishwasher custom installed Fisher Paykel
- Washing machine Samsung and storage cabinet custom installed in aft head can be easily removed.
- SSB Icom M802HF with Pactor modem for email
- TV Samsung series 6 1080p, 5:1 surround sound, Cambridge speakers, Clarion 1000W amplifier. Video feed with Apple TV a decoder with 4HDMI inputs
- Fusion MS-AV700i radio w/Bluetooth and SiriusXM modules.
- Wifi: Apple airport extreme router, a ubiquityBullet/M microcomputer is hooked to a 9db omnidirectional antenna.
- 110V and 220V shore power capability
- USA propane and European butane gas connectors
- Plastimo 54561 offshore 4 person liferaft in valise inspected, Good to June 2020
- Ultra UA-35 Stainless steel anchor
- Sense 50
- Hollywood, FL, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Berret Racoupeau
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 50 ft - 15.24 meter
- 15 ft 11 in - 4.85 meter
- Draft - max:
- Bridge Clearance:
- 75 ft 7 in - 23.04 meter
- Dry Weight:
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Sail Drive
- Fuel Type:
- 75 (Individual), 75 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- Fuel Tank:
- 220 gallons - 2 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 151 gallons - 2 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 30 gallons - 2 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
SENSE blends simplicity with refinement. By applying the latest trends in contemporary design to each of its living spaces, both below and above deck, this yacht lets you indulge in the true pleasures of yachting.Disclaimer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.