2013 Ferretti Motoryacht
Yacht price :
Come view this vessel at our Miami Boat Show Display - slips 612-615 at entrance 1 or 2!
- Fort Lauderdale, FL, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Motor Yacht
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 80 ft - 24.38 meter
- 20 ft 7 in - 6.27 meter
- Draft - max:
- 6 ft 2 in - 1.88 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- 200620 lbs
- Cruise Speed:
- 28 MPH
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- V Drive
- Fuel Type:
- 1948 (Individual), 3896 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- 35 MPH
- Fuel Tank:
- 6 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 1 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
The Ferretti F800 is one of the most desirable motoryachts designed and commissioned by this most respected Italian shipyard. Her sleek Euro exterior profile are complimented by the warm and open interior space planning. She features four generous staterooms with two crew cabins forward. Powered by V12-2000M94 MTU’s, this stunning vessel can easily cruise at 24 knots and achieve 30 knots wide open throttle. With her Mitsubishi Gyro Zero Speed stabilizers you will enjoy both a comfortable ride and stable anchoring. Offered well below replacement cost, PAPAITO has been sparingly used -- extremely well kept throughout.Aft Deck
You can enter the aft deck from opening gates to either port or starboard. From the teak swim platform, you can ascend stairwell to port or starboard. The flooring is teak, featuring built in bench seating aft with table & chairs. Full walk around side decks and access via teak stairs - starboard side to fly bridge.
- Hydraulically activated Transom Garage (storage space)
- Hydraulic Besenzoni passerelle – hydraulic swim ladder
- Glendenning cable master (3 phase 100 amp shore cord)
- Adjustable back rest @ bench lounge/lounge – grey cushions. Access to engine room here – port outboard side – down ladder. 2nd engine room access from deck hatch.
- Docking/control station (start-stop, throttles & clutches, thrusters, full gauges).
- Fuel fill and battery switches (concealed in cabinetry)
- Warping capstans port & starboard
- Overhead lights and JL Audio stereo speakers
- Raritan ice maker
- Canvas covers for all seating & table
Enter thru floor sliding glass door into the well-appointed and inviting main salon. The wood treatments on main deck level are satin finish maple, with brown pressed leather & beige designer fabric wall coverings with oak hard wood flooring.
- L shaped cream colored sofa to starboard with glass coffee table over small throw rug. Straight matching sofa across to port – both with built in end tables (drink cooler concealed port side end table)
- Single built in chair aft-center area of salon (facing forward)
- Bose surround sound system & speakers – Samsung Blu Ray DVD – Direct TV receivers (6) – KVH Satellite receiver
- Samsung 42” hi definition flat screen TV on hydraulic lift – outboard starboard salon -- amidships
- Windrow treatments -- electric blinds and shades
Chairs (chrome frames with charcoal leather)
- Ample storage throughout for flatware, silverware, stemware and dining accessories
- Semi-circular stairwell across from dining table, leading down to staterooms
- Separate stairwell further forward to starboard to access flybridge
Forward and to port of dining salon is the wheel house. There is an electrically operated window (with electric blinds) and pocket door separating these areas. There are excellent site lines from helm station, with water tight door (to port) accessing side deck.
- Black leather Besenzoni helm chair
- Ferretti “Masters” ship systems monitor
- 3 separate 17” flat screen monitors
- Furuno Nav Net – radar -- auto pilot – FM 4712 VHF radio – digital depth finder
- Garmin 7612 GPS/plotter – 15” screen
- Garmin – portable Montana GPS
- ABT electric bow & stern thrusters
- Anchor windless control with chain counter
- Jabsco search light control
- Mitsubishi Gyro zero speed stabilizer controls
- Trim tabs controls
- Windshield wiper controls
- Electric engine controls – MTU engine display monitors
- Full complement of instrumentation & gagues
- AC-DC electrical distribution panel outboard to port
Forward of wheel house – to port is counter facing galley with 2 stools – and electric etched glass pass thru. Down 3 steps starboard side to galley, with pocket door. A dinette is across to starboard.
- GE stand up refrigerator/freezer with ice-maker & fresh water
- Bosch 4 burner cook top
- Miele convection oven – microwave
- Miele dishwasher
- Double stainless sink with garbage disposal & Helka faucet
- Ample storage & pantry space
Down semi-circular stairwell, forward starboard side of main salon to the full beam master stateroom forward – amidships. Satin finish maple wood with charcoal pressed leather accents and partial designer beige wall coverings. There is centerline oversized queen bed flanked by fixed end tables. Cream colored comforter with charcoal blanket & 4 matching throw pillows. A bench seat is outboard to port side, with 5 windows (fixed) – including electric shades & curtain.
- Grey carpeting
- Mirrored headboard with leather appointments
- Indirect lighting – reading lights
- 32” Toshiba hi-definition TV
- Bose iPod docking station
- Walk in closet – half hanging closet with safe
The master bath is on starboard side of the master suite, accessed thru etched sliding pocket doors. The flooring is varnished maple with 5 windows (matching those in the stateroom) with blinds. There is a walk- in stall shower with bench seat. Helka shower faucet. A separate water closet has marine toilet & bidet.
- Corian sink with Helka faucet
- Considerable storage
Features “crossover” berths with same décor theme as other staterooms. Same bathroom features as found in port guest.
18” Toshiba Hi-definition flat screen TV
Port Guest Stateroom
Features a walk around queen bed with ensuite bathroom. The same décor theme found in master is duplicated here -- and in remaining guest cabins. The bathroom contains full head & stall shower – varnished maple flooring and ample storage.
- 18” Toshiba Hi-definition flat screen TV
- Fusion radio
Features “island” queen bed (flanking end tables) with same décor theme as other staterooms. Same bathroom features as found in other guest rooms.
18” Toshiba Hi-definition flat screen TV
Down 4 steps from galley to crew quarters and laundry. There are 2 separate cabins and 2 bathrooms. Down 2 steps to port is laundry.
- Captain’s cabin forward to port with single berth and ensuite head & shower
- Crew cabin across to starboard with “wet head”
- Stacked Miele washer/dryer in laundry with storage
Accessed from aft deck – full stand up space. Features twin V12 2000 M94 MTU (common rail)diesel engines Port engine approximately 355 hours – Starboard engine approximately 415 hours. There are fully transferrable engine warranties thru August 2019 or at 1000 hours. Twin 23 KW Onan generators with approximately port side approximately 580 hours—starboard side approximately 610 hours. The gears are ZF2075 V10’s with 2.467:1 reduction. The engines are installed reversed with Cardan joint (shaft) system. The propellers are Nibral 5 bladed cupped with Prop Speed. Dripless shaft seals - 3 3/4" Aquamet 22 shafts.
Dual Raycor fuel filters – auto oil change system
- Main electrical distribution panel
Start batteries outboard starboard engine – house batteries – port side
2 Mastervolt 24/4000/100 Inverter/charger
2 Mastervolt 24/75-C automatic battery chargers
Selecta battery charger selector
Glendinning cable master (single phase 100 amp shore cord)
Air compressor – Delta T exhaust fan syatem
2 Fire-Boy fire repression systems
Seafari 1200 gpd reverse osmosis water maker – charcoal filters
3 Ondaria chilled water air conditioning compressors (chillers)
Mitsubisi Gyro zero speed stabalizers
2 Sea chests – grey & black water tank pumps
110 & 12 volt fresh water pumps
Work bench and tool chest
Hydraulic steering reservoir
Overhead 12 volt and 110 volt lights
8 underwater lights
Accessed from aft deck or internal stairwell forward starboard section of main salon. Featuring teak decks and a hard top with retractable sun roof. Helm station forward to port with redundant electronics and engine accessories as featured at lower helm. Bench seating for 2 @ helm with same starboard side. Aft port section has generous lounge/sun pad. Forward is large U shaped settee w/ fiberglass table on s/s pedestal. Across to starboard is cabinetry with Gaggenau electric grill, sink & Isotherm refrigerator.
Venture windshield – overhead lights & JL Audio stereo speakers
Besenzoni 1200 lb. davit
Canvass covers for all seating, lounges, table and helm
Accessed via port or starboard walk around side decks. A dual anchoring system with Lumar winches is the key feature.
- Bow sunpad/ U-shaped seating for 6 with dining table
- Stero speakers
- Fresh/salt water washdown
- 60 hz 12/24/110/240 3-phase electric
PAPAITO is absolutely the Number 1 choice of a late model Italian motoryacht in the 80 foot range. Fresh Awlgrip in February 2016 and fully transferrable engine warranties through August 2019 enhance the many benefits of this fine vessel. The port aft salon window - outboard of opening door lifts up and attaches overhead creating open space between salon and aft deck. Most seriously for sale - outstanding condition throughout!Disclaimer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.