ASTONDOA 655 COUPE
The new Astondoa 655 Coupe, recently unveiled in Spain during Astondoa’s Century Celebration, makes its US debut at the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show.
This new 655 Coupe is Astondoa’s latest interpretation of lifestyle boating, complete with its outside orientation, utilizing the top deck roof for additional sun pads and huge windows that allow the sunlight to shine through to the helm, saloon, and galley. The modern interior, designed by Cristiano Gatto, shows that the elegance of the 110’ Astondoa Century could be carried into a smaller yacht without losing a touch of personalization, quality or styling.
- Standard: 2x Volvo IPS 1200 d13 900
- Optional: 2 x MAN v 1200 / 2 x Caterpilar C18 1150
- Maximun speed: 33 Kn
- Cruising speed: 25 Kn
AUTONOMY: 300 nm
- Lenght overall: 62 ft
- Hull lenght: 57.02 ft
- Maximun beam: 16.55 ft
- Maximun draft: 5.8 ft
- Displacement unladen: 30 tons
- Full load displacement: 35.5 tons
- Fuel capacity: 845 US gal.
- Fresh water capacity: 185 US gal.
- Hull type: V Shape / 15* deadrise
- Max. number of people on board: 18
- Cabins: 3 + crew
- Heads: 3
- Accommodation: 6 + crew
- Building material: PRFV / GRP / CARBON
- Certified by: RINA
Phone: +1 305.330.1025
Text message: +1 619.954.4779
Toll Free: +1 888.659.4256