2006 Pershing 62 Hard Top Express
Yacht price :
This is the best Priced US Spec 2006 Pershing 62 Available! SILVERADO is in great condition and ready to go. The exterior is in beautiful condition she is loaded with extras and has an extremely spacious 3 stateroom, 3 head layout with Captains cabin. All 3 staterooms have en-suite heads with separate stall showers. There is hardwood flooring as well as white leather throughout making this 62 one of the most stunning pre owned options available. (She just received a fresh annual anti foul bottom paint, zincs, New Hydraulic lines on the ASD, props tuned/balanced and exterior detailed July 2018)
1550 HP V-12 MAN Diesels
Bow and Stern Thrusters
Garmin 7212 Plotter
Newer Teak Decks in Cockpit
Four LED Underwater Lights
Updated Exterior Upholstery
3 Staterooms with 3 En-Suite Heads
Separate Captains Cabin
($26,000 Priced Reduction, The owners have found their next larger yacht)
- 62 Hard Top Express
- Boca Raton, FL, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Express Cruiser
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 62 ft - 18.9 meter
- 16 ft 4 in - 4.98 meter
- Draft - max:
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- 75000 lbs
- V-12 1550
- Cruise Speed:
- 39 MPH
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 1550 (Individual), 3100 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- 52 MPH
- Fuel Tank:
- 977 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 238 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 82 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
- The 62 features a huge teak swim platform with starboard access up to the aft deck.
- On the aft deck you will find U-shaped seating and an expandable table that drops down to make a sun pad.
- To starboard there is lots of storage and a freshwater sink and prep area.
- On the port side is the private access to the captain's cabin.
- The transom opens up electronically and allows for lots of additional storage space.
- There is also a hydraulic hideaway swim ladder with alarm.
- The aft deck has JL speakers throughout and LED lighting overhead.
- If you prefer shade there is a removable cover for the exterior seating area.
- The engine room is accessed through the cockpit sole and has over 6ft of headroom.
- A beautiful stainless steel trimmed door leads into the salon from the aft deck with an additional 4x4ft. window that opens to create a large indoor/outdoor space.
- The salon has beautiful hardwood floors with white leather sofas to port and starboard.
- There is a pop up TV to starboard with Bose surround sound.
- Aside from the helm seat there are 2 forward facing Besenzoni seats, one with a chaise lounge.
- Below the seats is the Raritan ice maker.
- The port L-shaped sofa slides open and leads down to the private VIP stateroom.
- The KVH satellite TV is wired to all TVs.
- The 62 Features a Beautiful Centerline Helm with Leather Besenzoni Helm Seat.
- The visibility is excellent with a single piece windscreen and 365 degree windows.
- She is equipped with single lever, electronic MAN controls and twin LCD MAN engine displays.
- Simrad AP 26 Autopilot.
- Simrad IS15 Display.
- Garmin GPS 7212 with plotter and 72 mile open array radar.
- ICOM M-602 VHF radio.
- ACR spotlight.
- Bow and stern thruster controls.
- Hard top and electric side window controls.
- Analog gauges and rudder indicator.
- There is excellent access to the back of the instrument panel.
- The galley is to starboard as you come down the 5 steps from the salon.
- There is an additional leather, L-shaped seating area and teak table for additional dining space.
- The countertop can be closed up to allow for more prep space or opened to access the stainless sink and Bosch stove top.
- 4 more port holes provide lots of natural light in this area as well.
- Sharp flatscreen mounted on the wall with the main breaker panel to port.
- Bosch 4-Burner Electric Stove with Glass Top
- Tappan Microwave
- Frigonautica Refrigerator with Separate Freezer
- Raritan Ice Maker in Salon
- Stainless Steel Ariston Hot Water Heater
- Miele Dishwasher
- Private access from the salon.
- The VIP has an en-suite head and large hanging locker as well as additional drawer storage.
- The head has a separate stall shower with a teak floor and white basin sink.
- The island queen berth is surrounded by beautiful leather paneled walls and mirror aft.
- There are his and hers reading lamps as well as a Sharp flatscreen mounted on the wall.
- The 3 port holes provide lots of natural light.
- The master features an island berth with 4 waterline windows.
- The leather lined walls and mirrored finishes make this space very inviting.
- There is mirrored vanity to port with additional seating on the starboard side under the windows.
- The en-suite head has its own stall shower and basin sink.
- Just aft of the berth is a large hanging locker with additional drawer storage on the starboard side.
- Sharp flatscreen TV mounted on the wall.
- The forward stateroom also has an en-suite head with separate stall shower and basin sink.
- It has a V-berth set up with plenty of room for 2 adults.
- There is lots of drawer storage under the berth.
- The hatch above and port holes lend to lots of natural light in this space.
- The Sharp flatscreen is mounted on the forward bulkhead and sony stereo is below.
- Just behind the main door is another hanging locker.
- Twin MAN V-12 1550 HP Diesels -
- Side Power - 5 Blade - Bow and Stern Thrusters - 10" Tube
- Arneson 14L Twin Disc Surface Drives
- ZF 2050 Transmissions
- Kohler 23 EOZD Generator
- 20 Amp - 12 Volt Charger
- 50 and 75 Amp Mastervolt - 24 Volt Chargers
- 20 amp Pronautic - 24 Volt Charger
- Newmar DC Converter
- Glendinning shore power reel for 50 amp chord.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.